Sunday 4 July 2021

Thank you 😎

I'm really chuffed and grateful when I see positive star ratings left by readers of my books, and it's even more humbling when they take the time to post reviews like those below.
Most readers don't realise how reviews like these give authors a shot in the arm, lets them know they're doing something right, and inspires them to get the next book written and published. As an aside, I only just found out that unlike other retail platforms, Amazon views anything under a four star rating as being negative, and lowers the book's overall rating as a result. This makes me all the more thankful for Modeen's fans, many of whom have taken the time to rate and review the books.
 
You guys rock! 👍
 
 Latest reviews posted on Amazon for the JO MODEEN BOX SET BOOKS 7-9


No comments:

Post a Comment