Friday 22 August 2014

Book one - The Modeen Factor

The Modeen Factor is available from Amazon

Read a sample here 


**** By Wayne
 A great read and I'm looking forward to the next Modeen book. I really like the Australian context, as an Aussie it became a little more relevant and personal. I liked the way the characters grew in the book and the subtle introduction of romance, that was a real nice touch and not over the top. Continuity and pace was also very satisfying. Overall, a great story with a lot to offer for a wider readership other then just an action novel
 
**** By Paula
Excellent read which had me hooked from the beginning. Loved the character Jo and the relationship with Wolf. Like the snippets to hints for things to come which have not yet been revealed but start your imagination going. My only negative is that the book finished!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment